The CIS series consists of modular aluminum false ceilings, or other materials, uwhich can be used in most cleanrooms thanks to their flexibility and ease of installation. It is available in both standard and pedestrian versions.
CIS modular false ceilings consist of a grid system made of aluminum T profiles. The dimensions of the lattice are based on the dimensions of the filters and / or lamps to be used in each specific project in order to allow a simple, economical and robust housing. The infill panels can be made with different materials depending on the customer’s needs and the characteristics of reaction to fire, of thermal and acoustic insulation, of flow rate.
IThe CIS modular false ceilings are suspended by means of a kit for connection to the ceiling of the building or to any independent structure; they are also connected to the walls of the clean room using aluminum perimeter profiles.
Modularity based on the lamps and filters / diffusers to be integrated. Reference standard measurements 600x600mm, 600x1200mm, 1200x1200mm, 1200x3000mm.
- HPL plastic laminate, fire behavior class B-s1, d0 according to EN 13501-1,
- pre-painted aluminum sheet sp. 1 mm,
- plastified or pre-painted steel sheet, thickness 0,6 mm or 0,8 mm,
- satin stainless steel sheet AISI 304 sp. 0.6 mm or 0.8 mm.
- high density sintered polystyrene foam (40kg / m3), fire behavior class E according to EN 13501-1,
- rock wool panel with oriented and high density fibers (90kg / m3), fire performance class A1 according to EN 13501-1,
- aluminum honeycomb, non-combustible according to DPR407-6 / 10/99.