Ceilings with panels
The CTS series has been specifically designed for the construction of walk-over false ceilings and to be installed above the partition walls of the rooms in order to allow simple changes to the layout of the clean room.
CST modular ceilings are built with a panel system that can be made with different materials depending on the customer’s needs and the characteristics of reaction to fire, thermal insulation and acoustics.
The panels are connected to each other with an interlocking structure and silicone sealing.
The connection structure between the modules makes the surfaces perfectly coplanar, easy to clean and look very pleasant. At the same time, the best seal and the simple disassembly of the single panel is guaranteed.
CTS suspended ceilings are suspended using a ceiling connection kit or any independent structure, they are also connected to the walls of the clean room using aluminum perimeter profiles.
Standard thickness 45 mm (other thicknesses on request) .
Standard standard of reference 1200x3000mm.
Internal tubular aluminum frame.
- HPL plastic laminate, fire behavior class B-s1, d0 according to EN 13501-1,
- pre-painted aluminum sheet sp. 1 mm,
- plastified or pre-painted steel sheet, thickness 0,6 mm or 0,8 mm,
- satin stainless steel sheet AISI 304 sp. 0.6 mm or 0.8 mm.
- high density sintered polystyrene foam (40kg / m3), fire behavior class E according to EN 13501-1
- rock wool panel with oriented and high density fibers (90kg / m3), fire performance class A1 according to EN 13501-1,
- aluminum honeycomb, non-combustible according to DPR407-6 / 10/99.