The Clean PTE system is a system walls for clean rooms designed specifically for the realization of microelectronic environments, semiconductor production and other highly critical production environments.
Key features are the use of materials without particle emission with excellent electrostatic characteristics, ease of cleaning, ease of assembly, easy disassembly thanks to the special profiles used that allow you to individually remove the panels, the mechanical resistance to shocks.
The Clean PTE wall consists of modular panels and independent made of different materials depending on the needs of the customer and the characteristics of fire resistance, thermal and acoustic insulation. The panels are connected to each other with a locking structure made of aluminum profiles with gaskets. All the fittings (ceiling, masonry and corner) are made of anodised or painted aluminum profiles and designed in such a way as to make the installation easier and quicker and to eliminate the most difficult points to clean. PTE walls can be easily integrated with windows, doors, air recovery systems and systems.
Standard thickness 45 mm (other thicknesses on request).
Possibility to realize panels in one piece up to a length of 6300mm.
Internal tubular aluminum frame.
- HPL laminate, 4 mm or 2.5 mm thick. Class B-s1,d0
- pre-painted aluminium sheeting, 1 mm thickness. Class A1-s1,d0
- pre-coated steel sheeting, 0.6 mm or 0.8 mm thickness. Class A2-s1,d0
- pre-painted steel sheeting, 0.6 mm or 0.8 mm thickness. Class A1-s1,d0
- polished stainless steel AISI 304 sheeting, 0.6 mm thickness
- high-density sintered polystyrene foam (35kg/m3). Class E-s1,d0
- fibre-oriented and high-density mineral wool (90kg/m3), Class A1-s1,d0
- aluminium honeycomb (cell 19), Class A1-s1,d0
- polyurethane PIR, Class B-s1,d0
holes for the grilles and channels and relative grids
conduit pipes and service panels
holes for electrical boxes
lead soundproofing plates
removable panels with omega profiles
breakout panel for emergency exit
coplanar glass consisting of a double crystal plate, with anti-condensate conduit in anodised aluminium.